Friday 15 November 2013

Isa Knox MX-II Platinum Eye Cream

This is my last review for the Isa Knox MX-II Platinum line, it's the eye cream. I have really enjoyed using this line, it helped keep my skin well moisturized during the winter.
The Isa Knox MX-II Platinum eye cream comes in a light pink tube and contains 30ml of product, which is double the amount most eye cream are. The packing is simple but effective, I personally think that tube are a lot better than jars when it come to hygiene.
The cream is very soft to the touch and melts into the skin very quickly. It makes my eye area feel very well moisturized and super soft, but without leaving any stickiness. I use this during my morning routine and when I follow it with concealer and does not slip and slide. Just like the rest of the line it does have a very light scent, however it does not linger.

On the pamphlet it does claim to be anti-aging, I have finished the tube now and I have not noticed any difference. I'm not that disappointed because as long as it kept my eye area moisturized I'm happy. Overall, it is a nice product but nothing special at all.

Recommend? Not really, if you happen to buy the whole set and this is in it, then do try it out.

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment