Tuesday 18 June 2013

Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer

I know that I'm very late with the Rimmel Apocalips because they were/are making up waves on the beauty blogging world. They are still not available in Australia, which is why I decided to get them from online. During on of ASOS's sale they were selling these for about $5 which is bargain considering that shipping is free.. I jumped right on and ordered five.

When I received the package I was horrified with the condition of the box. It was so badly battered, I known that this is not ASOS's fault, but all I was hoping for what that they would have placed my order in a bubble wrap. I was thinking one or two would have fallen out of the box.

They should have sent them in a padded envelope, not only would it have been safer but also cheaper!


 Thankfully, none were missing or damaged.

I really love the packing on these, it looks a little bit more glam than most of Rimmel's products. These come in eight shades, ranging from nude to pinks to reds and berry. I brought Luna, Nova, Apocaliptic, Stellar and Big Bang.

I have used them a few times each and I find them a tad bit messy. I will be swatching and reviewing them very soon so keep an eye out for that!

Love,
Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment