Monday 24 September 2012

Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream Review

Hi, I have a week off uni and while I cannot say that I have no essays due, but I'm not as busy so I thought I would do a review today for you. As the title suggests I will be reviewing the Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream, such a long name.

Amount: 15mL
Made in: Japan
Price: $33.20 (Sale)
Purchase: Shiseido counters, Sasa.com, ebay etc.
Product Info: Super Eye Contour Cream has been developed with 
Wrinkle-Targeting Complex, to address wrinkles and fine lines
even before they form. This complex combines the unparalleled re-texturizing
capabilities of a vitamin derivative with botanical Gambir Extract to restore and
preserve skin smoothness.
 Product Instruction: Apply as the last step of your skincare routine, 
press pump once to dispense cream into fingertip.
Gently massage cream into eye area with pads of index, middle and ring 
fingers, beginning at the inner corner of the upper lid and circling the eye.

I must point out that I'm starting to notice a few fine lines under my eyes 
and I have always heard/read that its never too early to start using an eye cream.
Its a very thick cream and less than one pump is enough for both of my eyes, 
if you follow the instructions and massage the cream will into the eye area it will absorb 
perfectly without leaving and residue or a sticking feeling.

With that been said I only use this at night because I found that when I
used this during the day, My concealer/BB cream just slip and slid 
around the eye area. 

Let's move onto the packing, its housed into a very luxurious pump bottle, 
the most hygienic design for skincare. Shiseido have also added a 
flap to keep the product safe if you are traveling. The bottle is made of plastic, while is 
keeps the bottle feeling light. I do prefer companies that are quite expensive to come with
glass packing, oh well.
I have been using this for the past three weeks and I have seen an
improvement, a few lines did go away so I'm hoping that with continued use it
will just keep on getting better.
I bought this from sasa.com, while they were having a sale and it was just $33, considering 
that if you buy this at a Shieido counter in Australia it will cost you $115.
It take no math to see the price difference. Sasa have this for $47 now, just keep as eye 
on them because they are always having sales.
Repurchase: Yes, when they have a sale ;)       

Love 
Sakura


  

No comments:

Post a Comment